Commando’s are my specialty.
I repair, restore, renovate and upgrade all things Norton Commando.
I do e-start conversions using Alton, CNW or my own “Dreer style” ring gear system.
My shop rate is $45 per hour. I use quality parts mainly from the UK and top Commando specialists such as Jim Comstock.
I will provide round trip pickup and delivery service in the DFW metroplex for a total of $50.
Pictured on right, top to bottom, left to right:
1) Sid Guilliot’s ‘72 750 Electric Start Interstate,
2) Sid’s E-start detail, 1st 750 e-start in Houston,
3) Marq Jone’s one owner 850 Hi-Rider less the ape hangers,
4) Detail showing engine cosmetic work, e-start and baby ham can,
5) Richard Asprey’s 1974 850 Roadster with restored original paint,
6) Drive side detail showing restored original tank decal,
7) My 1973 850 much modified Commando with twin disc front stopper and e-start of course, and
8) LOP 2016 1st Place Commando I built from the ground up (my first e-start).
These last two Commandos were recently part of the NTNOA display at the International Motorcycle Show in Dallas.
For anything Commando call or text Bob Cox at 214-636-7368 or send an email to... Bob@CustomClassicCycles.com
Click on photo to enlarge